YouTube Video Downloader – YouTube is a free video-sharing platform that allows users to watch varieties of videos on the platform. There are billions of videos on YouTube, and sometimes you just want to have those videos on your device.
Downloading YouTube videos is not illegal; however, it is against Google’s Terms of Service. Let’s show you how to download YouTube videos on your device.
YouTube Video Downloader apk for Android
Tubemate is an app that allows you to download YouTube videos on your Android device. The app is not available on Google Play Store, but you can download the APK version from Tubemate official website. Once you have downloaded & installed the app, you can follow these steps to download YouTube videos:
- Open Tubemate, you will find a screen identical to the Youtube screen.
- Search for the video you want to download using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap the red arrow icon at the bottom-right corner of the page, and a list of video options will appear.
- Select the video format and audio option you want. Then click the red icon on the right side of the screen, and this will download the video to your device.
- Then you can find the videos in your Photo or Gallery.
Free YouTube Downloader for iPhone
To download YouTube videos on your iPhone or iPad, try using KeepVid. However, you will have to download Document by Readdle to make it easy for you to download videos on your iPhone and iPad.
After downloading the app, follow these steps to download Youtube videos:
- Open YouTube on your iPhone, then go to the video you want to download.
- You can find the desired video using the search bar, or you can find saved videos by tapping the Library option.
- Once you find the video, it will start playing immediately.
- Just click the ”Share” icon below the video’s title.
- And tap ”Copy Link.”
- Then open the Documents app and tap the blue compass icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- This will open a web browser, go to https://keepvid.pro.
- Then Tap and hold the “Enter Link” field, then paste the YouTube video link you copied.
- Tap the blue Download button, then select and download the “Best Downloads” Option.
- Then rename the file and click done. Then you can watch the downloaded video whenever you want.
YouTube 4k Video Downloader for PC
To download YouTube videos on your computer, there are a series of tools you can use, like 4K Video Downloader and KeepVid.
To use 4k Video Downloader, you have to do the following:
- Download and install the 4K Video Downloader set up file.
- Then go to YouTube official website through your web browser.
- Then go to the video you want to download. The video will start playing.
- Copy the video’s address, then open the 4k video downloader.
- Then click ”Paste Link” at the top-left corner of the 4k video downloader screen.
- Select the video format from the format menu and also select the video quality.
- Then click ”Download,” and the video will start downloading on your device.