Hotmail Mobile – Hotmail now has a standalone app that is compatible with different kinds of operating systems; this means you can have access to Hotmail account on any mobile device.
Hotmail is a Microsoft product and also one of the top email providers, and has continued to provide its users with one of the best email services.
Once you have created a Hotmail account, you can access your mail account through a web browser or you can download the app on your mobile device.
Hotmail’s traditional appearance was merged with Microsoft outlook mail, which means you can access your Hotmail account through Outlook, you just need your email address and password to enable you to do so. And you can access your Hotmail account both on mobile devices and desktop too.
How to Get Hotmail on iPhone
Hotmail is compatible with iPhones and other iOS devices, so if you wish to access your Hotmail account, you can simply download the app by following these steps:
- Go to App store and search for outlook app, click on the app when you find it and also download Microsoft applications prospects for your iOS device.
- Once you click Download, the app will be downloaded on your device, then click Install and start the app on your device.
- Choose the Hotmail account you want to add to your device
- Log into your account using your password and email address; this will then sync your email account to your Hotmail application. So, you can easily access your Hotmail account through Hotmail app since they are in sync.
- If you cannot log into your Hotmail account through your outlook apothem, you need to set hotmail.com on your iOS device. Just click on Mail>Contacts>Calendars>Add account>Hotmail. Then enter your Hotmail address and password, choose the fields you want to sync, then click Save. Afterward, you can now sign in to your Hotmail account on iOS devices.
Hotmail Mobile for Android Devices
Hotmail app is also compatible with Android devices, and you can easily download the app by following these steps:
- Open Google play store on your Android device, search for Outlook, and Microsoft app on the search bar.
- Download and install the app on your Android device, then click Start.
- Then log in with your Hotmail account, then your email account will be synced to your Hotmail account.
- If your outlook mail opens to a wrong account, just click on the Menu icon on the app, which is at the top left corner of the app. Then tap the gear-shaped icon at the bottom of the page, click on the email address of the account, then click DELETE ACCOUNT, and finally click DELETE. Also, you can remove the account when prompted to do so.
- Then click GET STARTED in the middle of the screen, enter your Hotmail email address, then click ADD ACCOUNT. Tap Continue and enter your password then finally click SIGN IN.
- You can also log in to your Hotmail account on your device through the web browser. Just go to any web browser of your choice on your mobile device. Visit Hotmail official account, then log into your Hotmail account using your email address and password.