How To Contact Facebook – Is there a way to contact Facebook when you are having issues with your Facebook account? Is there a number or an email address for contacting Facebook?
These are common questions from most Facebook users. Well, there are ways to contact Facebook Help, and the most reliable of these ways is through Facebook’s help center.
Trying to contact Facebook help through their numbers or email address can be frustrating. There are over 2 billion users on Facebook, and taking calls from every user who is having an issue can be hectic. This is why a help center is available to enable you to solve your own problems using the guidelines there.
So, how do you about using the Facebook help center?
How to contact Facebook Customer Service
- Log into your Facebook account first, click the “Question Mark In A Circle,” which is located at the top right corner of your Facebook account.
- When you click on it, a drop-down menu will appear, just select the “Report A Problem” option.
- When you click on this option, a drop-down menu will be displayed with four different clickable options which are: General Feedback, Payment Issues, Something Isn’t Working, and Abusive Content.
- The General feedback is there if you wish to send messages to the company, but you may not get a response. If you want to report issues of abuses on the platform, click the Abusive content link, and follow the instructions. Also, if you are finding it hard to use some of your Facebook features, then you can click Something isn’t Working to get your problem sorted out; if you are having payment issues, you also know where to click.
- Facebook help center should provide the necessary help you need for your Facebook issues. However, if this is not satisfactory, then you can visit the Facebook Help community. There, you can interact with other Facebook users and also meet users who have encountered similar problems. And you may get just the help you require.
Ask the Facebook Community Questions
- Click the question mark at the top right of any Facebook page. Click on the “Help Center” option at the top of the drop-down menu that is displayed.
- You will be redirected to the Help Center page, scroll down till you see the “Visit Help Community near the bottom of the page.
- Then, you will be taken to another page where lots of questions are asked and have probably been answered. You can post your question on the page by clicking A gray box with “Ask A Question“ written in it (it is located at the top right of the Facebook community page).
- On the next page, select the Topic and Sub-Topic that matches your question and type your question. Then you have to wait for some time for a response. You can also check the Support Inbox on the drop-down menu that appears when you click the question mark. A member of staff may send you some helpful information.
- You can also try contacting Facebook through their social media accounts. You can send them messages to their twitter accounts or Instagram account, and you may be lucky to get a response.