How to Unblock Someone on Facebook – Blocking people on Facebook is the best way to defend yourself against online abuses, trolls, and the best way to end your connections with unwanted friends on Facebook.
Almost every Facebook user knows how to block someone on Facebook, but most people do not know how to go about unblocking someone.
You may have had an altercation with a friend on Facebook, and you decided to block them for the main time, so how do you unblock them when you want to? Well? We will show you how to do so.
How Do I Unblock Someone on Facebook App
- Open your Facebook app or log into the Facebook account using your username and password
- Click the menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top right corner of your screen on an Android device and the bottom right corner of the screen on the iPhone.
- Scroll down the menu page and click on SETTINGS and click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Then click BLOCKING, you will find this option near the bottom of the screen, it has a red caution circle next to it.
- On this page, you will see a list of people you have blocked just click UNBLOCK next to the name of the user you want to unblock.
- Then finally, click the blue UNBLOCK when prompted to do so to confirm your decision. Once you unblock someone, you can’t block them again until after 48 hours.
How Do You Unblock Someone on Facebook via Desktop (Windows & Mac)
To unblock someone through the Facebook webpage, follow these steps:
- Go to Facebook’s website and log into your Facebook account.
- Click the downward-facing arrow on the top-right side of the screen.
- Then click SETTINGS, you will find this option at the bottom of the menu page.
- Then click BLOCKING at the left-hand side of the page.
- You will see the names of people you have blocked, Just Click UNBLOCK next to the names of the person you want to unblock.
- Then click CONFIRM when you are prompted to do so, and you have successfully unblocked someone.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger
If you wish to resume chatting with friends you have blocked on messenger; you can simply unblock them by following these easy steps:
- Open your messenger app then click on your photo icon at the top left corner of the page.
- Then Scroll down and click ACCOUNT SETTINGS and click BLOCKING.
- You will see a list of people that you blocked just click UNBLOCK next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Click the blue UNBLOCK option to conclude the process.
In summary, how to unblock people on Facebook is as easy as blocking them, just follow the steps we have shown you to get it done whenever you want.
Most people don’t know how to go about unblocking friends they have blocked on Facebook and may never get to connect with them again on Facebook because of this.
Most people wonder where the user’s names go to when they block them, well, they are right on your Facebook settings page, and you can access the list and unblock them whenever you want.